Sunday 2 September 2012

Random clicks of Srinagar

Random clicks of Srinagar

These are some of the pics taken by me of the mesmerising srinagar. I have been fascinated by the beauty spread everwhere in the srinagar. Shalimar bagh, Nishat bagh, Dal Lake, Jhelum river and many more places are here which give this city a amazing feel which cannot be described by words. I have been here almost a month and i have never felt anything dangerous here. The people are warmhearted and helpful. Even the majority is muslim but being hindu you'll never face a problem or discrimination here.  The rumours about terrorism are false and this is one of the most peaceful place i have ever seen. Even though security is very tight here. You can find CRPF bunker's after every 100 meters. Everyone should have a ID card with him when he is travelling here. This is the only precaution i suggest people should take when they are in Srinagar.

A view of Srinagar from Hariparbat fort

Baadamvadi

Jhelum River
A view from balcony of my flat

Another view from my balcony




A street in front of my flat in Rajbagh

2 comments: